Monday, December 29, 2008

salam maal hijrah...

assalamualaikum.....

well, after thinking about nearly more than a million times, i finally decided to create my own blog. plus, i am addicted (seriously) to reading other people's blogs at the moment... i mean i really open n read my frens blogs everyday....thanx everyone...u guys really inspired me to make this blog....

so let's cut to the chase shall we? well, this blog is for me to fill in all the events n experience i endure in my life...as in all the small pieces of memories (happy, sad, sweet, frustrating..etc) which make me, well, ME.....izzatul nadzirah ismail.....

p/s: really appreciate any comments from any of u guys....

1 comment:

rzr droto said...

and i'm proud to be the first 1 dropping by and leaving a comment!

aku lak dah rasa mls nk mem-blog. hahah