Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year!!!

2009 is here everybody!!! goodbye 2008!!!

well, 2008 had been a great year....only after SAM result came out of coz....becoz before that, i personally think that 2008 has been hectic+tiresome+stressing+vigor year as a SAM student due to the twin-tower-high load of assignmentssss n testsssss not to mention all da presentationssss n practical experimentsssss......but all was worth it...all da hard work paid off awesomely....but i can also say that 2008 is a nosebleeding+major brain damaging year as only this year that i came across n got to know such an amazing+superb+ridiculously-damn-hot looking+fantastic voice band boy called DONG BANG SHIN KI aka DBSK.....they totally changed my life.....seriously, my close frenz would understand why i said that....plus 2008 was the year when i got closer to my extraordinary classmates n incredible lecturers....thanx all of u!!!....you have been a great part in my life which i would treasure to my last breath.....

and so, that's it about 2008....what is there stored for me in the year 2009???......surely there will be a lot of new things that would come around in my life this year....new country, new friends, new experience, new weather, new food, etc............i am going to start a new life as a medical student this year in University of Newcastle, Australia.....feeling very anxious+excited all at the same time....thankfully, seniors r really great as in really helpful to us in any way they could be....thanks my dear seniors!! hope to have a great bonds with u guys soon!!! bye abah, mak, nini n abg wan.....i will miss all of u...i will do my best n come back to be a great medical lecturer....this i promise u....pray for my success....

so, i think that's it with me 'bebel'-ing crap.....my true intention is just to wish to all my family, friends, teachers and everybody.........
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! may this year be a blessing to us all & gives us great things to come our way.....

No comments: