Monday, February 16, 2009

gratitude...

just a short post here...
i would like to wish a million thanks to all who wished me for my 20th birthday...
no more a teenager i am....now a twenty-ager.....
also thanks to all da lovely gifts to anyone who gave me one...

plus, thanks to my new housemates n frenz n all da senior here in NEWCASTLE for such a lovely and surprising party...really appreciated it...with my family n frenz all so far away...
seriously, THANK YOU VVVVEEEERRRRYYYYY MUCH!!!

p/s: i'll add more posts n pictures once i get my internet connection in my new house...hope everyone will wait patiently for what's new n HOT about me...hahahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam....jaga akhlak dan jaga agama..masuk la ke mana2 surga yang kamu kehendaki...

kay said...

opsss..so sorry ijat..mmg aku tak tw ble bday ko...tkpe2..aku pun tga sebulan je lg nih..sme2 jd tua la kte.no more teenager.happy bday,ijat...may Allah bless u...meh la kite berjaya bersama..dunia n akhirat....