Tuesday, June 9, 2009

exam no more around the corner....

its right beside me....looking at me straight in the face.....hhahahahahaha.....
the only word that can haunt me for the rest of my life no matter how many times i have gone through with it....the one and only.....

EXAM!!!

anyways, i got lots more to read and cover for this exam....so no time to plan for a long post....
just a short and sweet one.....hahahahaha.....to anyone who reads my blog, please pray for my success as i do for all of you.......and to all my dear friends who are having their exams as well (no matter from SK ASMA, SEKOLAH TUN FATIMAH, TAYLOR'S COLLEGE or UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE!!), all i can say is,

행운을 빕니다!

in simple English translated as, GOOD LUCK!!!

i know we've all worked very hard on the exams....insyaAllah, we will pass with flying colours....even passing without all the colours flying would be much grateful for to me......
with that in our minds, lets just step into the exam hall with COOLNESS.....being calm during exams is the best for us......answers will flow easier with such calmness in our mind.......(and also COOLNESS).....hahahaha....with that said, i must stop typing now or this will still be a long post....hahahahaha....

p/s: what is it with me with all the 'COOLNESS' phrase??? apparently, my friends are noticing that i'm using that word quite a lot since i came here....hahaha....COOLNESS....

8 comments:

NURUL said...

BERUSAHALAHH!!!

all the best 'kurus'!!!! ^.^

p/s: eh kau duduk blkg aku kn ms exam? hohohooo

ijat said...

aah!!!! bleh la aku tgk answers ko!!!

kay said...

ijat,update blog ko..!

kay said...

letak gambar byk2..

kay said...

ijat makin putih..

kay said...

ijat makin cun...

kay said...

aku makin gila...
knape la aku kcau blog ijat nih

ijat said...

sumpah kery dh gila nih...
dah mmg tahap xde keje dh ke weh???
hahahahahahaha