Saturday, August 8, 2009

change....

i'm in the phase of trying to change into a better me, be it a muslim, daughter or student.
so bear with me for not updating my blog recently. maybe the contents of my blog will change as well as i evolve through this phase. pray for me. i know Allah is always there with me throughout my joy and pain.

as a muslim: i'm trying to deepen my knowledge on Islam. i do not want to be a muslim who just follows everything blindly just because everybody around me does it. i want to really understand what i'm doing so that everything i do is out of sincerity and honesty only for Allah.....

as a daughter: i want to always pray for my parents and care for them in any way i could as long as they are alive and are always there for me. i want to make them proud of me though i know they already are. i want to sink in everything they had taught me and let them know that i'm grateful that Allah sent them to me as my parents

as a student: i want to stop my habit as a 'last-minute studying' kind of person. i have to take my studies a little more seriously now. it is no more only for exams. i will have lives of human beings being jeopardized if ever i make mistakes. plus, i must always make my intention of studying is always for Allah and to get His blessings.

as a person: i have to stop my bad temper. i have to start using nice words. i want to show people that i do not have stoned heart. i can love and receive love. i want to help others. i want to stop being selfish at times.

i'm not quite sure what i'm blabbering about right now. is just that i got so much in my head at the moment. whatever it is, what i have learnt through the hard way is that,

'Allah does not give challenges to His servants that they cannot handle.....'

8 comments:

NuR kHaiRunNiSa said...

alhamdulillah..go ijat go!

.idahassan. said...

i do pray fer ur success ;)
may Allah bless evrythg we do!
insyaAllah

ijat said...

thanx gurls....
u gurls have been such noce friends...
and for that, I thank Allah each day in my prayers....

ris said...

alhamdulillah ijat.
mari kita sama2 mencari keredhaan Allah dan memperbaik kesalahan kita..

anne said...

who said you have stoned heart? of course you DON'T!!!

ijat said...

i guess not anymore since i came here...
thank Allah for that....

da'biZaRRe said...

ijat...
ko bad temper ke???
siyes aku baru tau...
lolz

ijat said...

hahahahaha....
maksudnye..ko blum cukup knal aku...
aku nih moody x tentu arah...
but i guess i have changed a lil now...