Monday, October 5, 2009

just for you


Thank You
For simply being there
In the cloudy days
In the sunny days
Thank You

For sharing your joy

And pain with me
For showing me
That I’m so special
That my contribution count
Through our friendship I have grown as a person
And I hope you have too...
Thank You… Thank You… Thank You…
Just For You

Thank You
For simply being my friend
For the special memories
We share together now
For the never ending support
You always give me
My dearest friend
I will always love you

I can’t tell you how much
That you mean to me
I pray for our everlasting friendship
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday
Because yesterday was so special and wonderful
And I hope tomorrow will be better
Thank You… For Everything…

p/s: dearest ashley...missing u lots right now....would be great if u were here....

1 comment:

Lady Huyam said...

DEAR IJAT,
I M SO SORRY I JUST READ THIS NOW....

missing u lots too, we don't talk often right?.... but we know we have each other, and we love each other....

cant wait for you to come here..... we gonna have lots of fun k....