Tuesday, June 8, 2010

its gonna be fine....

Ya Allah, i don't whether my answers are right or wrong (though i know some are obviously wrong!) but i've tried my best....so i will leave the rest to you Ya Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim...

Before that, i would like to say, ALHAMDULILLAH, that You helped me through the paper so that I didn't get blanked in any of the questions. Like i said, i don't know whether they are right but at least You guided me not to leave them blank...thank you Ya Allah!!! You are the only One who can make the easy seems easy & You are the only One who can make the difficult easy....
so please continue to guide me & my friends through our next papers Ya Allah......

we trust You, Ya Allah with all our hearts.....we know that You know whats best for us....
please Ya Allah, we beg You for our success in this exam Ya Allah, The Most Merciful & The Most Giving.....amin.....

1 comment:

ADC said...

yes ijat, lets hope and pray so that everything's gonna be fine. InsyaAllah.