Wednesday, April 6, 2011

don't be sad....

Allah always has a way to cheer and comfort His servants. Being in PMS for the past week and so stressed out with all sorts of assignments, really adds up to the pressure of performing my best in GP placement. But despite some of the disappointments that I have about how I am doing during GP, Allah sent me a patient who is very pleasant to deal with. His name is Mr. Pleasant. Ironic isn't it?? I would say he is the nicest patient I met since I ever started studying medicine. Thank you Allah. At one moment, I was wondering why did I ever take medicine in the first place. But by sending this particular patient, Allah really had showed me that I really want to do my best in medicine and be a great doctor for which I hope can one day help the Islamic ummah the best way I could. Ya Allah, with all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, how can I not be grateful?? Please guide me to the right path Ya Allah so that everything I intend to do is always with You being the first to be in my mind. True enough, Allah has showed me again and again without fail, for those who believe, you don't have to be sad or afraid.

"Bahkan barangsiapa yang menyerahkan diri kepada Allah, sedang ia berbuat kebajikan, maka baginya pahala di sisi Tuhannya dan tidak ada kekhuatiran terhadap mereka dan tidak pula mereka bersedih hati" -Al-Baqarah [2:112]-

No comments: