Thursday, August 26, 2010

forgive me....

Ya Allah,
for all the years i have been totally ignorant to the true teachings of Islam, forgive me...
for all the years i have took Islam very lightly in my life, forgive me....
for all the years i took for granted of everything you've given me, forgive me....
for all the years i pray to you but with not an ounce of sincerity, forgive me....
for all the years i felt embarrassed to portray as a good muslim, forgive me...
for all the years i never put You above everything else, forgive me....
for all the years i never loved Prophet Muhammad SAW more than i loved myself, forgive me...
for all the years i was never satisfied with what i have, forgive me....
for all the years i was only working hard for this world and not the hereafter, forgive me...
for all the years i keep doing the things You forbid, forgive me.....

for You are The Most Forgiving....
and i hope for the years to come
i would love You with all my heart,
that i would do anything, and i really mean anything, for Your sake...
to seek Your pleasure and blessings.....
for You are enough for me.....amin.....

Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me [Quran 2:152)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The song from Maher Zain...

Alhamdulillah, Ilahi's willing, it do make changes...

My fav song, Thank You Allah. =)