Thursday, August 19, 2010

sisterhood....

alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah who has blessed me with such beautiful people in life....
they are not only physically beautiful but internally SUPERBly beautiful...
alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah......
thank u my dearest sisters....
thanks for coming into my life....for Allah's sake, you are all now my sisters....
and i love you all with all my heart.....
this Ramadhan has been very different and you have added another special meaning to it....
alhamdulillah......may Allah bless us all........

'O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted'
[Al-Hujurat (49): 13]

No comments: