Sunday, May 19, 2013

My a-year-wiser ABAH...

He never looks for praises
He's never one to boast
He just goes on quietly working
For those he loves the most
His dreams are seldom spoken
His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries
Will go unspoken too
He's there.... A firm foundation
Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to
In times of stress and strife
A true friend we can turn to
When times are good or bad
One of our greatest blessings,
The man that we call ABAH.







I'm just sitting here thinking about what you mean to me,
Remembering all the things you've done for me,
You've been there for me from the start,
Knowing what to say to keep me from falling apart,
Taking everything that comes your way good or bad,
I can't count high enough for every time you've went out of your way,
Knowing you're there keeps me going everyday,
When I need encouragement, you're the first to give it,
When I have a problem, you always have the best advise to fix it,
I could sit here and say Thank-you from now till I die but it wouldn't be enough,
I can only wish if I went through what you did I could be so tough,
I'll always love you unconditionally,
From now till an eternity.





I thank Allah every day because you are always near.
When I need you the most,
We may be thousands of miles apart, but you are always in my Heart.
I found so much Love in you, more than I could ever imagine.
When I was sad you believed in me, I had your Love from the start.
You always showed me the way to go, You were always there for me when I needed you the most.
I would not be able to go on to another day without you.
I know I don't call all the time, and I'm sorry.
You brought so much Joy into my life, You helped me and never let me fall.
I think every day if I will ever see you again.
I know I should not think that, but I guess it is just a daughter thing. 
Abah I don't think you know how much I Love You.
I remember all the fun we had.
I cry every time I think about you.
If I would lose you I don't know what I would do?
You gave me life and you let me live it.
Every breath that I take I remember that you gave me that right to take that breath.
When I was sick you were always right there.
I will always be your little girl, but I need to grow up and move on, but I will never move on from you.
I could go on for days but all you really need to know is that I Love You with all my heart.
And I will always be your little girl no matter how far or close to you I am.
 

I LOVE YOU ABAH!!!!
HAPPY 58TH BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: