Sunday, May 12, 2013

Why I love my mom?

I love her because she carried me in her tummy for 9 months
I love her because she brought me into this world
I love her because she feeds me with the most delicious dishes one could ever imagine
I love her because she makes something warm for me to drink
I love her because she buys me the most beautiful dresses and clothes a daughter could ask for
I love her because she studied my subjects so that she could teach me later
I love her because she sent me to my tuition classes without fail
I love her because she attended my school award ceremonies
I love her because she washed my clothes and iron them very neatly
I love her because she used to do my hair into different styles each day
I love her because she help me combat my "kutu"s 7 hari 7 malam

I love her because she would go all out helping me with my certs and forms for boarding school & sponsors
I love her because she wakes me up for Subuh
I love her because she buys me any food or snacks I needed for boarding school
I love her because she buys me all the books I need for my education
I love her because she passes down her jeweleries, tudungs, brooches, baju etc
I love her because she is the nicest dentist I know
I love her because she reads Surah Yassin for me before my exams
I love her because she reads Surah Nuh for me after my exams
I love her because she prays for me every day and night without fail
I love her because she does "puasa nazar" especially when I get super scared in certain exams
I love her because she is my exercise buddy
I love her because she knows how to make a good bargain
I love her because she is the name I need to call if I lose anything
I love her because she lets me hug and kiss her whenever I like
I love her because she loves to hump to the songs she likes
I love her because she gives me great advices throughout my whole life
I love her because she brings me up whenever I'm down
I love her because she is always there when I need her
I love her because she believes in me
I love her because she understands every part of me just by my body language
I love her because she shares her happiness and sadness with me
I love her because she is strong at heart no matter what comes in life
I love her because she is beautiful
I love her because she is kind
I love her because she is strict when she needs to
I love her because she is honest
I love her because she is the most "waras"

But mainly,
I love her because she is my mom
My one and only mom
My irreplaceable mom
Need I say more??

I love you mom!

Happy Mother's Day!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! so sweet!
-hani-