Monday, March 16, 2009

a journey to remember...

Saturday, 14 March 2009
3.30am- woke up
4.00am- had breakfast
4.30am- wheels start rolling

WHY? WHERE? WHO? HOW? All of us 1st year Malaysian sisters went for a trip to SYDNEY!!! With our dearest seniors. By cars which were driven by them. And may I summarize the trip in 3 words, “IT WAS GREAT!!!” truly suited the theme of our jaulah planned by our seniors, a journey to remember….

We went to Paddys Market, Sydney Convention Hall, The Harbour, Sydney Opera House and Royal Botanical Garden. It’s not like we went to that many places but it was an incredible trip. Maybe it was enhanced by the places that we have yet to explore during that time. But to us, it was the people we went with was what it counts. I went together with my now close housemates, superb friends and also amazing seniors!!!

We had such great fun together taking pictures and get crazy and stuff. All those experience really took a whole lot of burden and tension we were all feeling from another whole week of adapting in the life of medical students. Honestly, I had a blast!! With this trip, it made me realize such incredible people in my life that Allah had blessed upon to be a part of my life. I am truly grateful to my Creator, Allah SWT for such great friends and seniors. Plus, another bonus lesson I learnt from the trip was, I can sometime be a good CO-DRIVER. I didn’t sleep at all the whole way back from Sydney though we had such a tiring day and it was really late at night. Mak, Abah, u shud be proud of me!!!

As for classes and tutorials this week, I pledge to myself that I will work harder to perform better this week. Hahaha. Maybe talk more in my tutorials this time around. At least I’m starting to catch up with the FRSs now. I understand better. Even some Australian jokes too. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Its all good here. And I’m grateful to Allah for that.






5 comments:

NuR kHaiRunNiSa said...

waaa..ijat dah g jalan sydneyyyyyyy!!!
aku adelaide pon x abed explore lg kot..

kay said...

Australian joke?
Is there any?
You can tell when they r joking?
yup.. It was diffcult for me earlier, they laugh but not me.
but now, everything is good.. they laugh, i also laugh la.. hahahah
Great adventure, jelous2...

tiArA EmiLY said...

ijat,
I envy you,
hehe..

P/s : u deserved it, dear! cherish each moment,

Lady Huyam said...

huiyyoo. maken cun nampak. ke maken putih ni. hhehee

ADC said...

ijat yg super duper hyperactive throughout the way back to newcastle... hahaha.