Thursday, March 5, 2009

my homey home.....












So this is the rough picture of my house here. It may look small but to us, it's quite big for 4 people. And it feels very homey too in here. As a bonus, it is near to campus just like etiara was to taylors college. Makes me walk to campus everyday. Surely, I can reach the target of 10, 000 steps a day to keep myself fit & healthy!!! I'm currently doing some house shopping to buy new bed linen, curtains n boards to decorate my room. I'm planning to make it PURPLE!!! hahahahha.... I'll post more photos when I'm done doing just that.

4 comments:

putsukabintang^^ said...

OMG CERMIN AEROBIK!!!hahahahaha

NuR kHaiRunNiSa said...

wah ijat..tunggu aku nk p umah hang..hehe=P

ijat said...

bagoss2...dtg ah...
bleh buat aerobik same2....
hahahahahahaha....
miss korg gle2...

'AQILAH said...

i want to ask 1 question....
ape tu in pic no 8????